Making you unforgettable memories. This is the promise of the Grand Hotel de Cala Rossa, which is committed to creating a family atmosphere where everyone finds their place. When the adults are lounging on their deckchairs, or relaxing in the spa, the younger guests enjoy the clear, calm sea to splash about or build sand castles.
Towed buoys, water skiing and wakeboarding, juniors and teenagers (and even the very old) have a wonderful time here. Out of season, at Easter or All Saints’ Day, when the sea doesn’t call for swimming, the hotel also offers a variety of activities for young and old alike…
The Spa by NUCCA
The hotel is equipped with a “Spa by Nucca”, with a Japanese inspired decoration, both intimate and luminous. It houses 7 treatment rooms, a sauna, a swimming pool with underwater music, a herbal tea room and a gym. This 500 m² space is calm and harmonious, conducive to a journey of the senses in the heart of the Corsican maquis. This area is exclusively reserved for adults, and also has a team of professionals (beauticians, osteo, hairdresser, coaches…), present on a daily basis.
NUCCA, the brand of cosmetics and treatments created by the sisters Hélène and Lise Canarelli, owners of the Grand Hotel de Cala Rossa, is used and distributed at the spa. This “home made” cosmetic range, 100% natural, made from more than a hundred Corsican plants and revitalizing minerals, has about forty references: face and body creams, elixirs, serums, masks, sun oil… The first creations were created with essences from the superb vegetable garden of Cala Rossa and the following ones were born from a giant harvest in the wildest and most preserved landscapes of the island.
List of activities proposed at the Grand Hotel de Cala Rossa:
The Grand Hotel de Cala Rossa offers to the Guests sports & spiritual activities for days of relaxation and absolute well-being. Highly qualified speakers are attentive to customers, whether theu are very athletic, amateurs or simply beginners. From stretching in the hotel gardens, Nordic walking on the beach, yoga on the deck at sunrise or in the garden at sunset, there is always something for everyone.
– Indoor heated pool by the Spa & reserved for adults
– Aquagym sessions
– Fitness room
– Stretching with a coach
– Beach next to the hotel
– Tennis at 800m
– Horse riding at 5 km
– Biking and mountain biking
Playing Golf is also possible, just a few kilometres by car from the hotel (about 50 minutes by car). 2 exceptional locations are available: the Sperone Golf Course in Bonifacio and the Murtoli Golf Links, in the heart of the Murtoli estate.
The Grand Hotel de Cala Rossa, bordering the Mediterranean, also offers several activities at sea :
- Boat trip: the hotel has a pointu (typical boat)named “Anna”, a small traditional fishing boat that leaves the hotel pontoon every day for offshore trips. Sometimes in search for the turquoise sea bed for magical swims, sometimes in cabotage along the coast for a maritime visit of the gulf of Porto-Vecchio. It is also possible to privatize it at lunchtime for picnics for lovers or families.
- Boat rental: customers can rent a boat, delivered to the pontoon (with or without skipper) to discover the farsouth of Corsica, the Lavezzi Islands, Bonifacio and Sardinia.
- Nautical activities: water skiing, paddle, sailing, windsurfing and canoeing.
- Scuba diving: the region has the most beautiful underwater seabed in Corsica. With the “Subtortue” club, located 3km away, the hotel offers its guests snorkeling and scuba diving in 25 sites for beginners and experienced divers.